We're really proud of helping our client's succeed. We have their permission to share some of their successes with you.
We've been involved with Wellington's latest electric vehicle project - a carbon-fibre 19 metre, 135 passenger ferry which will be providing a round trip service in Wellington Harbour from Wellington CBD to Days Bay and Matiu/Somes Island. Congratulations Peter Hughes Electrical.
Other projects have included MEN mains power inspections, a local Aero Club refuelling facility, more transportable installations, more refrigeration Ammonia gas detection systems in Eltham, Hawera and Hastings. We're involved with one of NZ's major Paint manufacturers, several Gin distillation plants around New Zealand and we're preferred inspection services providers with Bio-generation power plants in Wellington, Te Tai Tokerau and the Bay of Plenty.
We've inspected multiple Electric vehicle charging stations, Solar power generation systems including a local 80-panel project plus and numerous Spray Painting booths with Paint Mixing (Tinting) rooms and Dangerous Goods Stores, throughout New Zealand.
And we have a modest client list for those with caravans and motorhome. Our Warrants of Electrical Fitness services include reminder notification and we can meet you wherever you are (within reason, please) or you can come to our workshop. It's up to you!
Whatever the need, we're here to help. . .
1. Recently completed the Periodic Assessment of another Aero Club Refuelling and Fuel Storage facility.
2. Spray Painting Booths and associated Paint Mixing (Tinting) Rooms remain a popular target for WorkSafe NZ and rightly so. We're fielding enquiries regularly from owners and operators wanting to know what the requirements are. So many in fact that we've updated our FAQ's section to make it easier for you to fact-find before talking with us. We have benn involved with a helicopter spray painting booth, a vintage car restoration business, several furniture finishing sites and a couple of Truck spray painting facilities. We continue to serve our existing spray-painting booth operator clients with their 3-yearly periodic assessments.
3. A Wellington based specialist bread-making company have built a new factory and their operatons include a flour handling and storage facility. Identifying their compliance requirements was fairly straight forward and it was made simpler for the Installer when they sought advice very early on in the build.
4. We've completed a project working with AMC Electrical Services in Wellington. Together, we've audited, assessed and certified the Plant in accordance with NZECP 24, AS/NZS2381-series and the AS/NZS60079-series. The Plant has been added to and built up since it first opened in 1969 hence the need to be able to inspect to so many different codes. They aspire for the whole of the Plant to meet the requirements in AS/NZS60079 and have a plan to do so. We'll be there to support them.
5. A large KPE Storage and processing facility in New Plymouth sought our assistance with the certification of a hammer mill and a screening machine they needed to be certified for use in a Class 2, Zone 21 area. There were challenges but there's always a way of making these things work.
6. NZDF have constructed a purpose-built shot-blast booth as part of their vehicle refurbishment facility in Wellington and have sought advice on their Zoning requirements as a Class 2, Zone 22 facility. We're always happy to help.